Thursday, October 22, 2015

This just happened tonight at the grocery store?!?!

OMGosh! I have a real true awesome God moment to share, I feel so happy‼

I picked up Chad from lacrosse at 6pm and we (extremely randomly) stopped into the Winn-Dixie in Seffner, where we NEVER shop, FYI. He was all sweaty and I had my “normal” NOT getting out of the car “house dress” on and dirty hair. Anyway, timing is all God’s. So we went to pay and the people in front of us were short on money. Chad and I looked at each other, and I said “oh I should pay for them” and Ch...ad said “you don’t even have any money either” and I said “I know right”. It looked like they were getting some cash out but it turned out they were having the cashier take things off of the bill. I could not stand it and before I knew it I said “are you putting things back?” and the woman said “yes” and I said to the cashier “how much are they short?” and she said “$15” so I said “I will pay for it, put it on mine” and the cashier said “are you sure?” and I said “YES, definitely” and the lady immediately turned and gave me the biggest hug and I hugged her back twice as much! Then the man said “God bless you” and I looked over to say ‘thank you, you too’ and he had tears in his eyes. I went over and gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek and I told the little group “the funny thing is I am on unemployment and am not even working right now, so ya’ll pray for us as well” and they thanked me again. Then, I wasn’t paying attention, but I guess Chad grabbed his cell phone and taped the very end of it. I will post. BUT WAIT there’s more! Then the manager came over and handed me a gift card for $15 and I almost died. She said “I saw what you did and that was so nice of you, thank you”. I said “hey, we’re all in this together, right?!” I thanked her and hugged her too. I did not even notice the message on the back of the gift card until we were in the parking lot?!

PS - I recently went to counseling & confession at church and the priest told me to ask God to help me see his love for me in my life. #AMEN #GodWinks



No comments:

Post a Comment